-
-
-
 

Friday, July 31, 2009

Ridiculous!

http://www.stumbleupon.com/s/#2dEHIr/www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1913858,00.html/


I am against weight loss tricks and trends. Surgeries, "flushes", etc. I also believe that there is
no such thing as the "perfect" body type. Some of us are tall and others short. Some have a thicker frame and some have a leaner one. BUT whatever body style you may have there is no excuse to sit around and eat junk. "Be Strong to Be Useful". That doesn't say be ripped or be skinny or be an olympian, it says Strong. The definition of strong - 'likely to succeed because of sound reasoning or convincing evidence". To me that means, being prepared. Most of us live in a sugar coated world but one day you or I may be called upon to step out of, or worse, yanked out of that world, and I will be Ready. I will Be Strong to Be Useful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment