-
-
-
 

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Never Give Up

"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet.
I have just one day, and I'm going to be happy in it."
-Groucho Marx

Warm Up

Strength/Skill
Rest

WOD
As Many Rounds As Possible in 10 mins of
5 Pull Ups
10 Push Ups
15 Squats

As soon as the 10 mins. is up go right into

at the top of the minute do 3 burpees
then as many double unders possible until the end of the minute.
Continue this until 200 double unders is complete

WOD2
3 rounds for time of
Run 400 meters
21 Box Jump @ 28" box
12 Overhead Squats @ 95#

Endurance
Rest

Never Give Up

http://boredtodeath.co.uk/pictures/21.05.08/never-give-up.jpg

"Difficult things take a long time, impossible things a little longer."
~André A. Jackson

"Vitality shows in not only the ability to persist but the ability to start over."
~F. Scott Fitzgerald

"Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go."
~William Feather

"I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday."
~Author Unknown

"Saints are sinners who kept on going."
~Robert Louis Stevenson

"The race is not always to the swift, but to those who keep on running."
~Author unknown, in reference to Ecclesiastes 9:11, "I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all."

"Stubbornly persist, and you will find that the limits of your stubbornness go well beyond the stubbornness of your limits."
~Robert Brault

0 Comments:

Post a Comment